Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Click Counter 1.0.0.0




Download: https://goo.gl/2cSCoa

Yesterday I learned about Kivy and here is my first program made with it. Kivy is open source Python library for rapid development of applications that make use of innovative user interfaces, such as multi touch apps. It is cross-platform, business friendly and GPU accelerated. Kivy runs on Linux, Windows, OS X, Android, iOS, and Raspberry Pi. It is possible to run the same code on all supported platforms. Best of all, it is 100% free to use and it can be used for commercial products, also.

Click Counter is my small program which I made using Kivy library. It has less than 100 code lines. The program counts how many times user has clicked the button and displays the result on label and progress bar. Widgets I used for this program are: button, label, progress bar and popup. PyInstaller allows you to package program data files and all required DLLs into stand-alone executable file. You can download and try my demo program, if you want.

You can find more info about this project on the official website: https://kivy.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment